Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Purgatory

This morning I woke up to a starry sky:  little bright lights speckling in the dark and mysterious beyond.  Puffy clouds floated past below marking a boarder between the Earth and the night sky.  As I write this I am currently in transition between the Heavens and Earth and patiently awaiting my final arrival into what could be a paradise or a living hell, uncertain of what the future may bring.  I have prepared for this all my life and now comes my final judgement, and know what? I'm feeling pretty good about it.

12:52 am  EST

1 comment:

  1. K P. de R....por supuesto que sigo religiosamente esta bitácora especial...tu ibas y yo venía... Será fantástico, pero recuerda que no hay paraíso sin infierno...Habrá de todo y sé que sabrás sacar lo mejor en cada momento...
    hasta muy pronto!
    m

    ReplyDelete